Republican Fun

Yes, Republicans have fun. They have fun with bouncy houses, and a fire truck train, and a man on a unicycle and cotton candy and popcorn.

You thought I was going to say something else...didn't you?!

Well, the kids of the Republicans had fun with all of those things, and mine were no exception. Gracie bounced her little heart out and Thomas rode the fire truck train 4 times and got cotton candy. I think we were there to rally the troops--but I was there to chase my kids.

Gracie had been getting excited all week saying "I can't wait for Republican fun!" And I just had to laugh each time.

I think it was called the Republican RoundUp maybe, there were important people there, we got stickers--but mainly I went from attraction to attraction. Those Republicans really know how to throw a party!

1 Response to "Republican Fun"

  1. Candice8:51 PM

    Yay! SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!! Although my child GAGS on anything that is NOT baby food. She has gagged on everything we've let her try, and most of it was my mom's awesome cooking. NO ONE dislikes my mom's food!! Well, except my child!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel