Thomas' First MatchBox

Like he needs more cars...right?!!

But, daddy couldn't help himself today in Walmart.

Garren remembers fondly the matchbox cars he collected as a child and couldn't wait to share the fun with Thomas.

Now, the age on the car package is 3 and up, but he is past the putting- things- in -his -mouth stage, and he really loves it.

I may not understand the excitement over a dollar car--but I don't think I was meant to. This is for a father and son to share.

***I tried to talk him into a different choice of car (this van looks creepy to me like one a drug dealer would have!), but just like me trying to talk him into taking a picture of him and his first matchbox car--it didn't go well***

2 Responses to "Thomas' First MatchBox"

  1. Grandma3:16 PM

    It's OK, Dad never understood all of the Smurf, My Little Pony, Munchkins, Cabbage Patch kids, Barbie, ......and all of the other thousands (as Dad would say) of miniatures that you collected either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice6:26 PM

    We'll NEVER understand boy toys!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel