Catch Up

Okay, so I can't say there hasn't been much to blog about...because there has been tons, so pretty much it is me getting out of the habit of blogging about every adorable, and not so adorable, things my kids do.

And, I miss it--I do.

I am too far behind to try and catch up by creating a blog for everything you have missed so I am going to try and fill you in here, and then add the bigger stuff with entries (I am obsessive about making my dates match the event, so scroll down to see what I have added--but give me a few hours, it takes a while :).

So, Thomas is super duper cute these days. Well, he is always cute--but he is even cuter. He flashes that grin and/or smile and you can't help but melt! He also knows how to use this as a weapon! He gets in trouble and puts his little head down, lip out, and raises his eyes to make sure you are looking!! Wow!

What else?

  • Gracie brought home her first ever report card, and didn't get an A...she got THREE!! All three of her first ever report card grades were "A's" !!!
  • Gracie signed up for her first 5K--she will run the Toys For Tots 5K with Daddy December 11th.
  • Gracie's 2nd Grade play/performance is also coming up in a few weeks at school. She and her classmates are in a musical about bells.
  • The weather has been amazing the past few weeks--I know that won't last--so, we have been going to the kids' favorite park. We even skipped church Sunday (I know) and we went as a family and spent a warm Sunday morning together playing (I think God would approve).
  • Oh, and Gracie learned to hula hoop and snap. She has been practicing both for weeks and got them at last--in the same weekend (no, she doesn't do them at the same time :).
  • We had a nice Thanksgiving--while you people were eating turkey (boring!) we grilled out steaks! I made a costume for Thomas...but he hated it (at least pretend to be surprised by that!).
  • I volunteered at Gracie's school for her last day before the break--that was fun.
  • We haven't made Christmas plans, in fact, we are NOT talking about, decorating, or contemplating Christmas until at least the 1st of December. (But, I have some fun ideas for when that day gets here--so hang on--and hopefully I will get back to my much missed blog!)

1 Response to "Catch Up"

  1. Grandma and Grandpa11:31 AM

    Thanks for updating.We have missed reading it too!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel