Gum Drop The Elf: Day 11

By: Gracie

Today Gum Drop a sleep over on my barbie bed and used my kelly clock.I bet he felt relaxt ond cozy.The best part obout it is that he was near the crismas tree and beacase he hung the bell I gave him.Well thats todays adventer.

2 Responses to "Gum Drop The Elf: Day 11"

  1. Grandma7:33 AM

    Ahhhh, Gum Drop does look very nice and cozy and comfortable - and very cute too. Gum Drop seems to like the bell. I think Gum Drop was finally getting a little tired from all of the adventures so far. A little rest was a good idea. I Wonder what Gum Drop will be up to next. Gum Drop may have lots of energy after that little rest. Thanks for today's adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice8:30 PM

    Oh my! Gum Drop is soooo lucky! I wish I could sleep in like Gum Drop!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel