Gum Drop The Elf: Day 9


by: Gracie

Today Gum Drop tok a bath in marshmellow,s beacase he has done a lot of things with marshmellows.He has made snowmen with them and roasted them.Today I ate a marshmellow form his bath mommy thot it was grose I did not.Itold her she would fly but she still did not eat one.Well thats today,s addventer.

1 Response to "Gum Drop The Elf: Day 9"

  1. Grandma5:23 PM

    I think Gum Drop really does love marshmallows! I don't know how a marshmallow bath would feel. I think it would take a lot of marshmallows to fill our tub. Oh well, it looks like Gum Drop sure enjoyed it. I really like the part of telling Mommy she would fly :) Thank you for writing another adventure. I can hardly wait to read about where Gum Drop was next.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel