Meet "Gum Drop"

We have our very own elf. He came from Santa's workshop to keep an eye on Gracie and Thomas. As you can imagine Santa is very busy this time of year.

His name is "Gum Drop." Since Gracie is the oldest, she got to name the elf that will visit us each Christmas. (He goes back with Santa on Christmas Eve).

Gum Drop will hang around the house all day, and then at night when the kids are sleeping he will report back to Santa.

We never know where he will land when he gets back from flying, so the kids will have to hunt and find him. But, they can't touch Gum Drop--he may lose his magic.

I thought it might be fun for Gracie to show you where Gum Drop lands each day. So, I am going to have her take a picture when she finds him in the mornings, and then blog about it after homework in the afternoon.

2 Responses to "Meet "Gum Drop""

  1. Grandma11:36 AM

    Wow, Gracie and Thomas, You are so lucky! I can hardly wait to meet Gum Drop and see where an elf would hide.
    I love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice10:05 PM

    This is so neat! I want to do this when my munchkin is older. I have that show about the elf on the shelf on the DVR, but I've yet to find the time to actually watch it.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel