Winter Party At School

Mommy got to plan, execute, and volunteer for today's second grade party. Can you tell I am proud? I was even named: Room Mom (the things that thrill me at age 30 something!).

And even though I sent out the invites and coordinating the food and snacks and came in an set up...I still had to make Gracie a special dress for the ococcasion.

It wasn't until THIS morning I decided I *had* to make Thomas a matching outfit too.

Yeah, I am a little nutty.

Gracie had a great time and way too much sugar with her friends today. I was seriously feeling ill watching these kids shove so much down their little gullets! Ick! And Gracie had to ride in the car for 2.5 hours after!

In addition to the treats, the kids also made an edible Christmas tree--so extra fun and extra sugar.

As for baby brother--whew! He was all over the place and had his hands in everything! I have to keep a constant eye on him, but it is so much harder when he is vying for the attention and unwatched plates of 17 other kids! He was a usual handful, but enjoyed being with his sister and all of those girls who couldn't get enough of him.

2 Responses to "Winter Party At School"

  1. Anonymous11:20 PM

    I'm sure the teacher appreciates your help! I know how much I appreciate an awesome volunteer in my classroom. You better start thinking about Valentine's Day and make sure to let her teacher know you are ready to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice11:21 PM

    Yeah, that anonymous was me! Sorry I hit publish before typing my name! (I'm pretty sure you could have figured it out though).

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel