It's Gone!



That abominable cast is finally off!  24 days of that thing as a constant reminder that my son is hurt--is now gone.  But, the reminder isn't...not really. 

We went back to the orthopedist today and Thomas didn't even make a peep when they turned the saw on and cut that blue monstrosity off.
I was sure he would freak out, but he only covered his ears and watched intently.  I would have snapped a picture of her removing it, but mommy had her hands over his ears too, and his was digging deep in to my body.
But, I got some great "after shots."

X-rays showed that his fracture is all healed, but the doctor tell me he will limp for *at least* 2 weeks.Of course he isn't limping now, he won't walk on it all, and mommy has resumed carrying his hefty behind where ever I go.

I couldn't be more happy this whole ordeal is behind us, and I think the rest of the family is too! It has been a long 3 weeks, and we have more time of healing ahead of us. What a story he will have to tell...

Wanna hear it? ;)


1 Response to "It's Gone!"

  1. Candice10:14 PM

    I'm so glad it's gone and all better now! I love his retelling of the event. Bless his little heart! He was just trying to bounce and have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel