Beach Reward


So, Thomas got his cast off, and we all got rewarded with a trip to the beach!

We just went for the day, but we all truly had a good time, and we hope daddy will take us back again.

I have tons of pictures, but I haven't edited them all, and ordinarily I wouldn't post one of me, but I kind of like it.

Thanks again to all of you who have supported us for the past several weeks!

2 Responses to "Beach Reward"

  1. Candice10:17 PM

    This is a great picture of you and the kids, Barbara! You are beautiful as always!!! I'm so glad you all had a great day at the beach. I wish we lived that close to the beach. One of these days, we'll get our camper. Then, we'll head to VA Beach, and you can come too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture! You all look so happy. Can't wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel