Official

It is official...

Thomas is enrolled in preschool.

We dropped off the signed novel papers at the preschool office before heading home from story time for nap.

Thomas shook the lady's hand and was very chatty about the whole thing.

They made copies of my insurance card and his immunization record, and then I asked them about orientation.  I knew they would send a note home, but she had a stack of the postcards on her desk, so I got one "early."

And, I know you are thinking that I wasn't this excited about Gracie and preschool, but I was a different mom then and I couldn't breathe with out her--and now I am a mom of two and I have seen all the good things that come with preschool, so I am almost as excited as he is.

Although, when I saw the start date the excitement fell and sick feeling came over my stomach.  But, I will find the strength to make it through that first day, and weeks.  He and Gracie will start their school years on the same day--so that will be emotionally tough, but, I have made it this far...

1 Response to "Official"

  1. I'll pray for you, and I'll think about you all day on September 4th!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel