Pumpkin Patch

I have been meaning to take the kids to Ashland Berry Farm for weeks now, but we either have the sickies or rain--or both.

Finally it looked like the weather and the germs would cooperate--too bad poor Daddy's schedule won't!

The kids and I loaded up after Gracie's got off the school bus and we had a great time.

We rode the hay ride twice, we picked pumpkins, and Thomas peed in the patch.  What an eventful afternoon. :)

I let each child pick a small pumpkin, since this was for the experience.  We all know I can get large carving pumpkins at Walmart for $3.88 a piece!

Gracie found her perfect pumpkin early, but Thomas kind of rambled around and finally agreed on one of the many I showed him.  He didn't seem to picky--but then he was very proud of the one he walked away with.

I got some great pictures that I am proud of too!


Mommy is loving all these fall activities--even though the calendar is bursting at the seams with two kids in school now!


1 Response to "Pumpkin Patch"

  1. Great pictures! I love the one of the three of you! I had to laugh when I read that Thomas peed in the patch. Too funny! It's going to be cold here starting tomorrow, and I didn't take Jolee. Oh, well, I guess we'll go next year.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel