Christmas Eve Majesty


Christmas Eve is always my favorite part of the entire Christmas season. I live for it. And, usually, it is when I feel the most home sick, at least for the past three Christmases anyway.

But, I always find a way to make the most of it, and revel in its majesty.

Daddy picked the 7:30 service from a line up of 5 different service options.  I knew there would be communion, but I was surprised (and thrilled, and nervous) that there would be a candlelight element.

Of course my fears were calmed with they offered me a glow stick for Thomas to use instead of a candle.

The church looked so pretty with the candles and everyone sang Silent Night.

I don't usually pull out electronics in church, but I just had to capture this.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Merry Christmas.


1 Response to "Christmas Eve Majesty"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel