Back To School

I love, love, love my kiddos with all of my heart!

..but I wouldn't be a human mom without being a little giddy that they are back in school.

I wish I snapped a picture yesterday of Gracie returning to school (her fever is gone and she never showed any signs of anything,so we let her go back.  She and Thomas got this once before a few months back, but they both felt a lot more cruddy and had higher fevers. I am guessing this was a milder version?) but I didn't think about it.

Today they are both in school, refreshed, and hopefully open to learning new things.

And, I am taking in the silence, 2 weeks past due!

1 Response to "Back To School"

  1. Bahaha! I know parents who are so excited to send their kids back to me at school. I may feel that way someday too!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel