Daddy Bought A Death Trap

...and mommy could only watch for a few frozen minutes.

Can you blame me!!

That's my baby!
















As for my other "baby," well, daddy crashed her into the backyard fence and she wouldn't ride any more.

Can you blame her.

Gotta love my "daredevil" and my consummate "chicken."

1 Response to "Daddy Bought A Death Trap"

  1. It's not a death trap, especially if you hold onto the rope and pull it along. You take it to the top of the biggest hill, and you zoom away. Better yet, you tie that sucker behind a four-wheeler and ride backwards on the said death trap. This prevents all the snow from the tires flying in your face. Person driving the four-wheeler vows NOT to go over 40 mph! FUN times!!! Yes, we would soooo have done this with J if she wouldn't have hated the snow so much.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel