Home Depot

These cute little handy-people made two very cute Bird Houses at the Home Depot Kids Workshop today.

Thomas is really getting into the building projects each month, and today Gracie counted her pins.  We have been going (she and I) for 3 years this month, and she has collected 30 pins! That means she only missed 6 in the past 3 years!  Super cool!  She of course has always loved the building projects. Thomas, on the other hand, took a while to warm up to it.

Many thanks again to Heather Snead (Woody) for telling us about it.  What great memories we made, and what a confidence builder!

1 Response to "Home Depot"

  1. I think our Lowe's does something like this. Maybe I should check into it. I really wouldn't want to go in this small, one-horse town though because I'd run into a bunch of people that I probably would assume not see.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel