His OTHER Name

He isn't so sure, but he does have two names.

I think it might be a good thing he isn't aware of this, it means I don't yell as much as I think I do. ;)

Today's library story time theme was names and the kids got to make a "name train." I thought this was the perfect time to start introducing that other name he has--his first name!

Thomas only cared about putting his "T for Thomas" on there, so I quickly grabbed a marker and wrote in "Jack."

Poor Gracie was oblivious to her "other name" for years too. She would even argue with me and tell me it was not her name.  Eventually she caved and would proudly tell everyone "Tabifa Gwace Ship-ey!"

Maybe he will come around too.

1 Response to "His OTHER Name"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel