Jumpology

Garren has been watching this place (Jumpology) be built and furnished and set up.  He has been so excited to try out the concept that this facility offers: wall to wall trampolines.

As the mother of a son who has broken his leg almost one year ago, I am not as big of a fan when it comes to trying this place out, but daddy and the kids outnumbered me.

So, on opening weekend, we tried it out.

(Well, daddy & the kids tried it out, I sat and watched and took pictures and cringed A Lot!)

The inside is massive, and it literally is wall to wall trampolines complete with ramp trampolines for flips and stairs to jump off of, and dodge ball and foam pits!

You get a hour with your $12 per person entry fee, and you have to sign up for a time on line! This keeps a limited number of people on the floor at any given time.

I am not sure who had more fun: Garren or the kids, but I have to say I was impressed with the facility, with the fun the kids had, and the stamina--especially Thomas! He jumped for the solid hour taking very few breaks!

My pictures aren't good because the of the lighting, so you will have to check out the video, which also doesn't do the place justice.  We all had a great time, even me watching from the sidelines.

 

Added bonus: all three "kids" will crash early, long and hard tonight! :)




2 Responses to "Jumpology"

  1. this place looks AWESOmE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie7:49 PM

    They are opening a place like this in Knoxville.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel