Spring at Maymont

I love to take the kids to Maymont as many times as I can every year--since I Sara took us there to discover how impressive and beautiful this space is.

There isn't a lot about Richmond that I like, and little that I really enjoy--but I genuinely love experiencing Maymont with my kids.

Daddy has never gone with us, and we will have to rectify that soon.

On a whim (and of course it is Spring Break) I decided to take the kids.  I had an ulterior motive, as I really wanted Easter pictures since it rained Sunday, but I promised them after pictures they could change in the car and we would explore.

They were game ;)

And, this time we explored new things!  Gracie suggested we find the Italian Garden, and it seemed like such a tall hike I kind of put down the request.  And thankfully, I gave in and we climbed and climbed and found the most beautiful of all the gardens before us.

I thanked Gracie for being firm about exploring a new area, and we all drank in the springtime in our new favorite Maymont location!

And, we did more new things too--we actually climbed to the spot at the top of the waterfall and we found the mansion.  We were great spring time explorers today, and I got great pictures of it all!

Oh, and not only do we want to take Daddy soon, we want to take Sara back--this time with baby Ella!!

Add caption






2 Responses to "Spring at Maymont"

  1. That makes me so happy! Yes, Ella and I need to join you at Maymont.

    Random comment: I have pictures of me and my friends at the waterfall from when I was about Gracie's age :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to maymont once... and I LOVED it! wish I lived closer...

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel