Another Wednesday Night With Bryce

All day I had been thinking what Grace (Bryce's mom) texted me this evening: Wednesday night church at their place of worship.

It has been only a half-week, but it has seemed very long.  Thomas has not done well as his big sister is still in school, and we keep telling him"no more preschool."  This does not bode well for young Mr. Shipley.  So, mama Shipley has had her hands full.

By noon I was sure that I wanted to send him along.  And, when Grace texted me around 5, I was thrilled that she reminded me, and she was okay with it too.  I definitely think the boys needed some time together--especially my boy!

Thomas was thrilled when I told him I was going to take him to Bryce's church, and when we arrived, he marched in the classroom like he has been there his whole life.  That is my boy!  An older gentleman asked me when I picked him up "He doesn't know a stranger does he?!"  No sir, he doesn't.

Of course, I had planned to explain to Thomas that we won't go every Wednesday, but that had to wait because he couldn't stop talking about how he would get to ride the church bus next week.

Oh boy!  The church bus.

We have a church bus at our church and it kills him that he can't ride on it, and he waits and watches it pull away with some elderly members every Sunday morning.  He is
going to bounce until next Wednesday I just know it!

1 Response to "Another Wednesday Night With Bryce"

  1. I'm glad he enjoyed school this past year! Oh my! I'm not sure I could let my baby get on a church bus and leave my house. Good luck with that one!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel