Before And After

I waited way too long to get my precious little boy shorn this go round!  In the past I have made the 25 minute one-way trek to Glen Allen to have his hair done at the kids place "Pigtails and Crew-cuts." They do a great job and it is a hair place JUST for kids.  But, wow it is a long drive, and then it costs a bit more than a regular place.

Well, most moms I know actually have their own hair place. You know, because they actually take time and money for themselves and have their hair done every once in a while.  Since I do not do that...I was continuing to shell out the extra dough, and the extra gas.

But, daddy does get his hair done regularly, and so a few months ago we took Thomas and gave it a try.  Sports Clips does a great job on Thomas' hair and they cut it just like the preppy little boy hair I love. 

He looks so much better--don't you think?

The before picture was taken this morning at the parents breakfast at preschool.  He was awfully full of himself as he shared breakfast with all of his little friends.  Of course, he is almost always full of himself!


1 Response to "Before And After"

  1. This little hunk is handsome no matter his hairstyle! Now, I'm going to have to bite the bullet and take J for her first haircut!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel