First SOL

Our Gracie is off to school, and pretty calm this morning as she faces her first EVER SOL test.

If you have kids in school, you will know that these tests start in 3rd grade, and they hammer the info for these test so hard that the poor kids can't help but be nervous wrecks!

But, I have kept things calm at home, and reminded her that she will not be graded on these big test, and really it is more a test for the teachers to be sure that they taught the subjects well.

This worked for Gracie, because now she wants to do well for Mrs. Joyner, but she knows that she won't have to worry about a bad grade too.

I reminded her this morning before I kissed her and she got on the bus: just breathe, take your time, and you will do awesome.

I know you will BIG GIRL!

1 Response to "First SOL"

  1. I'm so glad Gracie has had a great year in school! I'm sure she did great on her test!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel