Handy Helper

My Thomas--shew!

We were stuck at home this morning waiting for the AC Repair man to come between the hours of 9 and 11am.  The system works fine, apparently it was a routine maintenance call that the owners of the house scheduled.

So, as you can imagine, the man arrived at 10:50.

Well, my annoyance faded quickly as I watched my little man watching him.

Thomas is a talker anyway, but he was fascinated.  He asked him every question under the sun and talked and talked and talked about his van, and what he was doing, and where he was going.

I initially felt bad for the poor man who was trying to do his job, but he informed me he had twin five year olds. One boy, one girl.  So all the chatter didn't seem to bother him at all.

It took him about an hour to inspect and he cleaned the outside unit things for a long time, and then he was gone.  But, his entire visit he was being supervised.

I imagine that the picture on the left is what my father must look like while he is on the job site with others! Look at those hands!



2 Responses to "Handy Helper"

  1. I'm cracking up at his curiosity! J would hide in a closet from a "stranger."

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel