"I Go Bryce's Church!"

Many thanks to Thomas' friend Bryce for inviting him along to Wednesday night church--at his church.

Bryce's mom asked me last week if Thomas would be willing to go as Bryce's "homework" was to bring a friend to church the next Wednesday.

Of course Thomas was more than willing.  He would do anything with Bryce.

I dropped him off, and he just ran off with his friend.  After I left, I realized that I didn't even walk him in, and I didn't even take Grace (Bryce's mom) up on the offer to go and see the room.  I realized that not only was that probably rude of me, and definitely not the proper thing to do--but I clearly trust her implicitly as I am a nut about my kids and letting them do anything without me!

I did go in and pick him up.  I was a little early so I heard nothing but songs and laughter coming from the children's room.

He stayed up way past his bed time as the evening activity is from 6:30-8, but he clearly had a blast.


He told everyone "I go Bryce's church," before we went and after we came home.  He even told the man at the gas station on the ride back to the house.

Bryce and Thomas have their last day of three year old preschool tomorrow. But, I know they will not only see each other next year for 4 year old classes, but I am sure many times over the summer.  They have become such good little friends--and clearly his mom is awesome too. That is twice now that I have left Thomas in her care, and you know me, I don't leave him (or her) with anyone.


2 Responses to ""I Go Bryce's Church!""

  1. We're SO glad he came! He is welcome to come back whenever he wants. There is a schedule in his binder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I always loved Wednesday night church when I was growing up. We'll certainly try to make sure J gets to go on Wednesdays too.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel