Mother's Day 2013


I was celebrated and loved on and was given lots of hugs and kisses today...but while it was wonderful, it wasn't a Hallmark kind of Mother's Day--but I don't think I would have had it any other way!

----------
--------

Gracie made me and the family breakfast before church, but I was so busy trying to get everyone dressed that I couldn't get to it as soon as it was done.  Thomas comes upstairs upset. "I don't want toast!! (Gracie said you had to eat toast?) Yes!! (Well what do you want?) Waffles! (I didn't know we had waffles--Gracie are you eating waffles?) "

Gracie: "Yes, but it was the last two."

Sure that she had eaten the waffles I told Thomas to go eat something else.  She had made the last waffles for me.  Too sweet.  But, since I was busy, Thomas jumped in and ate them before I could get to the table.

-----

I got a mommy's day picture outside of church with all of us dressed up, and no one cried. Although there were complaints.

Daddy: "Thomas, stand still and smile.

Thomas: "Awww! I don't want to!"

-----


I got a surprise lunch at my favorite Restaurant Red Robin!  Not much went wrong there except Thomas' mac and cheese all over me, he lost his balloon in the ceiling just after this picture was snapped, and I ate WAY too much! Daddy even let the kids and me split a desert.

-----

Thomas: "Its still Mudder's Day?!" (Yes Thomas all day). I don't wike Mudder's Day! (why not?) It's too polite."

-----------------------------


It was a good day.  We finished off the day by watching our two heavenly gifts play outside in the front yard....and not hardly killing each other at all.

Truly blessed am I.

2 Responses to "Mother's Day 2013"

  1. This made me smile! :-)
    And I'm glad that no one was killed in the making of your mudders day!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel