Thomas' First Dentist Visit

He was fine...I was trying not to loose my stomach. 

I have dentist issues... Issues I firmly intend NOT to pass on to my children.

Thomas was excellent for his first visit.  We talked about how the dentist would probably count his teeth and maybe squirt water in his mouth. (He has 20 by the way. 10 on top, 10 on bottom. Although he was sure he had 100!)

Typical Thomas though, he was fine, showed very little sign of nervousness. He is nothing like his sister (or his mama!)


. He just talked and talked and talked to the hygienist.  He got a thumbs up from the dentist, a high-five from the hygienist, a certificate, a Diego toothbrush (and other tooth goodies) and a toy from the basket.

The dentist office rocks if you are a kid!

The dentist actually told me he had the prettiest four year old teeth he had ever seen.

All the better to flash the ladies with ;) Lets hope they stay that way (the teeth, not his coy flirtations!).

Good job Thomas on your first trip to the Dentist.
 You were great!


2 Responses to "Thomas' First Dentist Visit"

  1. Grandma and Grandpa1:38 PM

    Way to go Thomas!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Thomas! I'm so proud of you! Barbara, you know I'll be sweating bullets the first time I take J to the dentist. Heck, everyone in the office probably will be sweating before we leave. You should see the fits she throws over just brushing her teeth.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel