Bible School Finale

Thomas was too proud that he FINALLY got to go on "stage" and show us what he learned this week at Bible School.

Gracie was less excited, but more than willing.

Watch my adorable children dance and sing along during this morning's 11am church service.



PS: There were 300 kids at Bible School this week. These are just the children present for the 11am service this morning. I think our service has the fewest kids that attend. I think the 8 & 9:30 are more full of families and young children.

1 Response to "Bible School Finale"

  1. It makes me so very happy to see my grand babies being raised in the love of Christ! Very thankful they have such great parents...love you all!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel