First Of June

What else should you do on the first of June...you know besides Home Depot Kids Workshop, plow up and plant a garden, mow the lawn, and get crazy hot?

Pull out last years pool and blow it up and let the kids splash!

I can't believe this pool that Mamaw & Papaw bought the kids on last years visit to TN lasted the ride home that year, or a year under the house!  But, it did, and it was nice and cool and plenty roomy.

Gracie was thrilled to get in the water, but just as thrilled with her new swimsuit. You can imagine my struggle and mental soapbox when I try to find an appropriate swim suit for my 9 year old. But surprise of surprises I found one with shorts and a long top at Walmart! And, I don't completely hate it--and she loves it. They only had one in her size, so I plan to scour every every Walmart I come in contact with to stock up on some back ups!

Thomas has a new suit too. Of course boys suits (and very little girl sizes) are easy to find and fun to shop for. I scored his three piece

set for $3.50 at Once Upon A Child a few months back!


1 Response to "First Of June"

  1. That's a great suit!! very modest. hard to find those these days....

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel