"I Got 5 Monies!"

" I Got 5 Monies!"

 While daddy and Gracie discussed bike options at the Toys R Us and tried them out--Thomas and I found the curve track for this Hot Wheels. Now we can have an awesome layout like Bryce!

Daddy let Thomas pay for his toy by himself, and since I photo everything, and I have a new camera, and it is his first "purchase," I couldn't help but capture it on film.


2 Responses to ""I Got 5 Monies!""

  1. Fun! I always bought toy phones when I went to toys r us as a kid. At least that's what my parents tell me, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice9:00 AM

    That's awesome, Thomas! Now, I don't feel so bad. My parents' neighbor handed J a dollar the other night, and she looked at it like, "What is this?" I realized that we'd never given her money! Ha! (She gets money in birthday cards, but we always put it in her savings.)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel