Mommy's Beauty

It is Awards Day,and I got her dressed finished.

Of course, if I didn't wait to the last minute I wouldn't have stressed, and I wouldn't have been sewing frantically during a tornado WARNING because I was afraid we would lose power and I wouldn't be able to finish.

She looks so beautiful doesn't she? I forget to tell her that as often as I should.

 Of course her inside beauty is what we focus on and what we want to shine a light on.

But, I disagree with the new "parenting experts."

A little girl needs to hear she is beautiful every now and again. I does the heart, the mind and the soul good to not only hear it--but to know that the person saying it truly means it.


1 Response to "Mommy's Beauty"

  1. Candice8:49 AM

    Gracie, you are so beautiful inside and out! We love you!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel