Under The Sea


Gracie showed you what she can do....now look at that Thomas can do!

"Mama I went under the sea!"




This little fish will be swimming in no time. I think some swimming lessons will help him go faster--and maybe help his older sister not be so "afraid" in the water as well.

I picked up the brochure on our way out--daddy thinks this will be great for them both. I think I will be a nervous wreck watching a stranger in the water with my kids! (But, we are getting NO where with Gracie, and I know that Thomas would benefit with an expert too!)

1 Response to "Under The Sea"

  1. Candice8:56 AM

    Good luck with that. I understand your worry! I'm with you. The thought of a stranger caring for my child in water terrifies me. It doesn't help that I am terrified of water myself!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel