Old Bike, New Bike, Red Bike, Blue Bike

I wish I had snapped a picture of Thomas' little preschooler bike strapped to the trunk of our car for the ride down here!!

Daddy bought a car bike mount/rack knowing that Mamaw & Papaw had bought Gracie a new bike to ride. We'll need that to bring it home. And, daddy figured Thomas would be able to ride with sister.

We were only here for a few minutes and the shiny new redish-pink bicycle made its appearance. I snapped lots of pictures today, but no stellar ones of Gracie on her new wheels!! I was watching Thomas and cousin Charlie sharing Thomas' blue Hot Wheels that sport awesome training wheels.

Gracie is a little nervous with the much larger bike, but excited too.


****I added a picture from Wednesday when I got a good one! *****





1 Response to "Old Bike, New Bike, Red Bike, Blue Bike"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel