Annual Tradition


Since we moved here three years ago, Gracie and I have gotten a chance to have a special girls night out and see ice skating princesses.

It doesn't get much girlier than that--and I used these performances as a chance to not only spend time with my daughter, but to remember what my husband is always telling me "Richmond will give us more opportunities for the kids and for our family." A promise that I far too often ignore and brush away with the homesickness (which is much better now, you'd think it should be after 37 months! Not that I am counting...)

This year, there were fewer princesses, and while I always enjoy this girls night, it was kind of not the same. Usually the show that comes to town focuses completely on Disney Princess stories, but this year, we got a all Disney cast about the holidays.  We got a few prince & princess moments, but it was less glittery--but still very well done.

Those people always know how to put on a good show! And you know I am cheap--so if I am willing to shell out that ridiculous ticket price year after year, you know it is worth it!

My pictures rarely come out well with the lack of light, but I have a few to share. The most important part of these nights though is watching my Gracie watch the show.  It is far more heart-warming than any thing happening on the ice.




1 Response to "Annual Tradition"

  1. So glad she enjoyed the show! J loved Disney on Ice and Disney Live. I'm still kicking myself for not taking her to Jonesborough to see Shrek the Musical!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel