Apples From Home

What a perfect day for going home, for seeing friends and family, and for picking the best apples on earth!

I could blog and blog and blog about every detail, but you would never be able to feel for this place what I feel, so I will just shut up and share photos from this beautiful day with my family.

We went to Marker-Miller Orchards in Winchester, VA after lunch in Strasburg, then we returned home to Strasburg to visit with more like family friends the Mozingo's and then the Hoffman's.

We topped off the day with dinner at Panda Express.

Then we took over an hour longer to get home thanks to really, really, really backed up traffic.  But, it was all worth it!














2 Responses to "Apples From Home "

  1. Aren't y'all cute in your red! Looks like you had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! My heart smiles each time I read about your trips "home." I'm so glad you had this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel