Cast Autograph

So, I said "abbreviated" family gym time, because we were trying to make it to a race weekend "event."

I had found out online that NASCAR driver David Ragan was going to be at one of our local Krogers.  I had no idea what his visit would entail, but I knew Thomas would love to go and meet another driver.

(You may remember him meeting his first driver in April when the ladies fell for his adorable face and went and got the driver and brought him out just to see Thomas!!!!!!)

The event was only an hour long, so we rushed, but made it.

Thomas was impressed with the driver, but I think he would have been more excited to see the car.  He got an autographed shirt and and a poster.  Well, Gracie got those items too, but daddy and I both had the same thought and asked her what she would think about asking him to sign her cast.  Well, she thought that was super cool.

Almost as cool as she found the actual autograph. She was beaming!!

Mr. Ragan was super nice and was happy to oblige the cast. He even talked briefly to the kids.

I snapped pictures (of course) and got one of the signature with my phone which I immediately put on Facebook. Well, daddy does Twitter and thanked Mr. Ragan on Twitter and added the picture I had taken, and this nice driver even responded.

It is hard not to like NASCAR folks. I haven't meet a rude or not genuine one yet!

1 Response to "Cast Autograph"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel