Finally...A Big Boy Bed

So, I think it has bothered me more than it has him, but I feel a lot of guilt that he is only now getting out of the toddler bed....at age 4 years and 7 months.

I have a lot of reasons to justify the bad parenting. Want to hear them?

*He is small, always has been below average in height

*His room is small, perfect for a small bed

*He gets in our bed 2-5 times a night anyway

*Beds are expensive!

*Mattresses are REALLY expensive

*He's still the "baby"---okay that one is a stretch.

But, it doesn't matter now. He has joined the ranks of "super big boy."

We were so blessed to have been given the bed that Gracie has now from friends, and I am so thankful that I found a twin sized bed at a yard sale a few weekends back for $10, that really, really made things easier. All that was left was the cost of a mattress and box spring, and while I nearly fainted when I saw the average price tag--Thomas has what he needs. 

Oh, and bonus, guess what is on his sheets?

Tow Trucks!!!

2 Responses to "Finally...A Big Boy Bed"

  1. How fun!! Hope he makes it all night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thomas, I love your new bed! I love your bedding too! You are such a big boy! Now, you must talk with Jolee about how cool it is to sleep in your own bed!! Maybe you can give her some advice.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel