Quick Healer!

The pink monstrosity is gone, and in it's place is a simple, removable, black splint! Can you believe it?!!

We were told that it would be most likely that Gracie would be refitted with a smaller cast for another 3 weeks when we went 3 weeks ago.  So, you can imagine my confused look when the doctor told me that the x-rays showed her wrist had healed.  I think I asked everything but "are you sure?"

 I figure he went to school for an obscene amount of years, so he knows how to read an x-ray, but I am her mama, and while I am thrilled that we can get back to showers--I just feel uneasy about this light weight "splint."

She has to wear it to school and for any physical activity like gym or the playground, so I told her she had to wear in anytime she played outside here a the house as well.  All other times she can let that5 skin breathe and get cleaned!

So, we are cast free, and each child has now suffered and recovered from a broken limb. I am officially done with casts and broken bones.

Done I tell you!!!

1 Response to "Quick Healer!"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel