The "Baby" Is Home


He is taking his "quiet time," so I am taking the time to upload some more pictures.

The ones this morning were not what I hoped for, so I asked him if mommy could do some more.  Well, not only was the lighting better, but he wasn't so excited he could pop, and his expression was more happy and content.  They look great.

I also got pictures in the classroom--because, well, because I am me! (Both of my kids are ridiculously documented!)


Thomas talked about his day on the ride home and I got more info than I usually do.

He told me they made a craft about "love," (see the post below this one!!!) and he was line leader, and he saw his other friends at recess and  he ate his snack....  and it was beyond clear he was so happy to be back. He did express some sadness over not being in the other classroom again today. We have explained  how he is 4 now and Ms. Leslie has just 3  year olds, but I think the change still stings a bit.

Drop off and pick up lines will be in full swing Friday, so I also cherish these pictures as the ones from what happens during the day are few and far between.

So glad you had a great day back my big boy!!


1 Response to "The "Baby" Is Home"

  1. I'm so glad they're together again. I'm praying now that they'll be in kindergarten together next year. As long as you don't move too far!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel