True Story


I went in a MALL...with my mother in law (who likes to shop)...back in July in Tennessee and fell in love with these little preppy orange shoes in an overpriced store.

****

They were $28. I don't care how cute they were. Not spending that much on shoes.

****

September. Realize Thomas needs new shoes.  Take him to our MALL. (For anyone keeping score  at home: I have now entered TWO malls in the past 3 months--and you are about to faint...keep reading...)

****

I find the orange shoes again in overpriced store.  

****

They are clearanced. A LOT.

****

Ask Thomas to try them on. He says "perfect" (mostly because he wants to watch the TV in the store, but "technically" she said "perfect!")

****

I BUY SHOES FROM A RETAIL STORE.

****
 
They don't have laces.  They are the stretchy kind without laces. It looks weird to me. I add laces.

****

 Thomas rocks them at school this morning.

****

THE END.

2 Responses to "True Story"

  1. lol.
    you are awesome.
    especially when you add laces ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel