So.Not.Ready!!


"Look it's Justice!" 
 "How do you know about that store?"
 "Mamaw took me in there when we were in Tennessee." "Mommy, can we PLEASE go in, it has my style of clothes?!"
  Humungous inhale and exhale for mommy.  "10 minutes."

------

When did we trade in smocked dresses with matching bloomers and hair bows for items lined in gems and glitter?

When did lacy white shirts with Peter Pan collars and jumpers become obsolete?

Why do they have to growup?

Will we ever see eye to eye on "fashion?"


Can I ever walk into a store like this and stomach the thought of my daughter wearing any of these items?

How in the world can they charge so much for so little?!!

How am I supposed to let her grow up?

Why can't she stay 6 forever?

Will she make that excited young girl face every time she gets to look at something she wants to and I don't want to?

What exactly is the diffenition of "supporting your daughter?"

I still get "veto power," right?

It gets easier, doesn't it?

----

"Mom, I am a boy. Let's go!"
I hear you Thomas, I hear you, I want to go too! (Thought, but not said)

1 Response to "So.Not.Ready!!"

  1. lol. I wish I could have seen this shopping excursion! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel