No Place Like Home

"I don't want to go home."

Why not Thomas?

"It is not my favorite place."

And what is your favorite place? (Realizing where this was going)

"Bryce's house."

He cracks me up, and frustrates me too. He requests at LEAST once a day to either go to Bryce's house, Bryce's church, or eat lunch with Bryce.  I think he would be perfectly happy to set up bunk beds and share every day with his best bud.

On the downside, I have no idea how I am going to tell him there isn't any more church group at Bryce's church until after the new year!

On the upside--I love how he has a best friend at age 4. And I am thrilled his mom makes a point to schedule some sort of play time with me so the boys can have extra time to play together.

1 Response to "No Place Like Home"

  1. I just love their friendship, and ours!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel