The NO Go Outfit

Thomas is a great "baby doll." He lets me dress him in just about anything, just like his sister before him. And while he doesn't swirl around to see how it all looks, he is happy with whatever I dress him in, and often compliments me on what I choose.

Not today.

For only the second time in his life (other than being a toddler and getting mad when I wanted to put ANY clothes on him, for he was far happier as naked as possible), Thomas told me "I don't wike dat."

He was referring to the precious seersucker pants I scored a few months back at the thrift store. Being ridiculously old fashioned I LOVE seersucker! But, it is pricey, (and well no body makes that anymore) and I never bought it. Imagine my excitement getting it for around $2, and they were in his size!!

Now, I don't think he was making a style rejection, I think it was more that they were different and not jeans or khakis, but there was NO convincing him, and eventually he cried.

I made him the same deal I made last time.  "Let me get a picture of you in this outfit and then I will find you something different."

He was much more willing to make the trade last time this happened, but I managed to get a picture of him in my Sunday "dream outfit" and we changed his pants and he was fine.

I can't complain, and I am not. Rarely does he care about, much less refuse, to wear what I lay out for him. He's a good sport, and an adorable doll baby I get to dress anyway I want--you, know, most of the time.

**In case you are curious--here's the last "No Go Outfit" from back in June**

1 Response to "The NO Go Outfit"

  1. love some seersucker!! At least he let you get a picture!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel