Carefree Afternoon With Friends


It is Thursday, and that means Gracie's friends can come home with her after school and stay so their moms can finish up tasks at school without children running around. (One mom is a teacher, the other a principal)


Besides, it is much more fun to run around with friends on a warm winter afternoon in with a yard on a hill! (Who knew our pesky steep backyard would be good for something! ;)

Gracie loves that Clara comes over each week and she was even more thrilled that Mary Gray could come back again this time. Thomas gets to play with Clara's brother Jacob--so it is a win/win for all of the kids.

It was too nice to stay inside, so I shewed them outside and they made up their own game of roll down the hill.




 Too hilarious (and muddy, but that is what Shout is for)!


There was also popcorn, a Christmas special on DVR, giggles, homework--oh, and a lost tooth that did not belong to either of my children (I think I should get bonus mommy points for that!!)



1 Response to "Carefree Afternoon With Friends"

  1. I loved the fun in this post, but you ruined it with that bloody pic at the end. I was eating chips, and ewwww. If she had been at my house, she would have had to go outside and wait on her mother to pick her up. I might or might not toss her a wet paper towel and a cup of water. I will have to remember and quiz future play date/sleepover friends about loose teeth.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel