Dear Santa


I felt like such a bad mom. I hadn't taken my kids to see Santa and I waited until the last minute.

Apparently so did every other mom in the Richmond area.

 This was our 3rd attempt in 24 hours to see the big man in red!

There was no place in the Bass Pro shop for us yesterday afternoon, or this morning.

Thankfully we got a 4pm ticket and (nearly) walked right up to see the jolly old elf.

I know it is silly to think my kids have to see Santa, especially after we teach them over and over again about the real reason for Christmas, but it is just one of those things. One of those moments you want to help them create.

A moment like this:


1 Response to "Dear Santa"

  1. I love that your kids get to talk to Santa. We try so hard for the picture and half of the party gets upset. Bryce didn't even tell Santa what he wanted, ha. Luckily Santa already knew what he wanted!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel