Gracie Gets A Tree

I lost count on how many years Gracie has begged for her own tree for her own room so she and her stuffed/doll friends can have their own Christmas celebrations.  The stress of getting one tree in this house is enough for us.

She squealed with delight when I pulled out the tree that Grace had given me a few weeks back and Gracie learned it was for her.

I also lost count of the "thank you, thank you, thank you!!" 's.

She was so happy, and it made me happy that she was so excited.

I went through our family box of ornaments and pulled out all the pink ones, and the princess things, and gave her a ton of angels to put on her tree.  We even found one of Grandma's old angel lights to reconstitute as a topper.






I found a roll of pink ribbon for a garland, and the whole thing just came together beautifully.  Besides one Barbie in a green dress ornament, her tree is 60% pink, 30% white, and 10% baby blue.  Perfect!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Grace. You made a little girls holiday by sharing something your family was finished with.



1 Response to "Gracie Gets A Tree"

  1. So glad she loves it! It looks better in her room than it did in our living room!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel