Jingling Bells Already

Well, it is December--but it doesn't feel like it out there with warm temperatures and rain, so all the Christmas excitement and decorating just feels out of place.

I have gotten the Christmas card made and ordered and I have them here; but I won't check that off my list until I actually mail them!  They are "different" this year as I had a creative idea, hopefully they will be well received.

And, I finally dug in the shed yesterday afternoon and pulled out the Christmas containers, so most of the downstairs is "festive." But, it just feels weird. I bet the ice storm we are supposed to get this weekend will kick winter fuzzy feelings into high gear though.

Today was the last story time for the year, they have a library special holiday make and take Saturday that we may try to go to, but today was it for a formal weekly gathering until after the New Year.

So...Mrs. Carolyn pulled out the jingle bells!

What child can resist jingle bells?!! Not mine!


 

And since the subject of Christmas was the theme for today's story time: Santa, of course, came up.
 Let me throw a little knowledge your way: Santa drives a tow truck and he pulls the presents in the back.  Oh, yeah. Mrs. Carolyn did not know that little fact either ;)

1 Response to "Jingling Bells Already"

  1. I hope you don't get ice! I'm glad Thomas is able to enjoy these fun story time days at your library! So neat!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel