Preschool Christmas Program

The all day stress and worry and grooming was worth it: my little man rocked his preschool Christmas concert. Figuratively, and literally.  I have said it before, and I will say it again "I don't know where he gets it!"


We watched our Thomas bop around to the music and sing with his friends on stage tonight and my cheeks actually hurt after the night was over from grinning at my dapper little man so hard.

Daddy took the reigns of photography tonight and videoed the whole thing.  So, I was able to really enjoy the music (and his dancing) more. I did attempt to get some stage pictures, but as you can imagine, they aren't awesome.  But, he was, and I loved every minute.


I bet you want to love it all too-don't you?!!

Garren edited all the songs together for you (and us) to enjoy. I bet you will love watching our little man as much as we did.






1 Response to "Preschool Christmas Program"

  1. It was such a great show. I really enjoyed the songs this year! Love the video!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel