All About Thomas

Thomas came home yesterday with a rolled up paper to be filled out and decorated for preschool this week. What a FUN project!!

1. YES, I did this

2. It was only after he refused to do it

3. Yes, I would have probably cringed the entire time if he had decided to do it himself

4. He wanted to do it after I was almost finished and I did NOT say (out loud) "but, you'll ruin it!"

5. The answers are all his, I just made it pretty

6. It is pretty isn't it?!!

7. Yes, I know I need help, and after preschool/kindergarten with Gracie I
got better and better about butting out of her crafty homework/projects. I will relearn the same discipline with Thomas. I promise.

8. But, it is pretty isn't it?

1 Response to "All About Thomas"

  1. Great job, Barbara (and Thomas)!! Even Ms. Kim told me how proud you were!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel