Grandpa's Helper

It is a three day weekend, so we loaded up in the new (i.e. reliable) vehicle and headed to Lynchburg for a nice long visit.

With one boy and one girl, I guess Grandma and Grandpa find it easier to pair up with their mini-me's to spend time the way they want, and no one wants to be Grandpa's helper more than Thomas!

Oh, and that shirt!  Dad (Grandpa) named Thomas "Tank" 5 minutes after he was born, and he won't relent on it. Calls him that name, and that name only, so when we found this shirt...well, it was perfect!  Thomas doesn't usually care at all about his clothes (with a few minor exceptions that I have blogged about ;), but he would wear this shirt every day if he could. He asked me 10 times at least one the ride down "mama, did you pack my Tank shirt?!!"

Thomas got to go with Grandpa to look at two different job sites today.  They weren't doing any work, just sizing up the job.

I think Thomas was in little man heaven!   Then again, I think dad was in Grandpa heaven as well.




**Extra points to grandpa who not only took pictures as I requested, but knows how to use the camera on his cell phone! :) ***

1 Response to "Grandpa's Helper"

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel