Sledding

Gracie is fine, and I am working my way up to about 80-percent physically (kids can bounce back fast from whatever life throws at them), and we have been trapped inside the house with snow and sickness and no school since Monday evening.

I was ready to get out--just for a few minutes.

I had read Grace's blog post about how her kids were enjoying the snow, and how they went sledding at Gracie's school (which is on the other side of their fence).


Now, I am not one to think about sledding, or snow related fun, but I figured the kids had been stuck inside and had really been shafted with now FOUR snow holidays from school with a sick and weak mommy.

So, I loaded up the death trap daddy bought them the year we moved here, and I drove to the school.


I can't tell you how much fun they had.

We started off with a "baby" hill in the parking lot, and moved to a giant hill behind Grace's house.  Thomas of course couldn't get enough of the fast, while Gracie, my less adventurous one, was ready to go back to just a little "whee!"


I got great pictures and I can't wait to share!

Thanks Grace for the idea!






1 Response to "Sledding"

  1. Glad to share our "secret" spot. Now that we actually know about it, we can plan a get together the next time it snows (which I'm hoping won't be until next year). Sorry, not sorry!!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel