It's Your Birthday Party JUMP, JUMP!

Well, it finally came--a week late, but no one seemed to notice the delay. All of the kids who were able to come to Thomas & Bryce's 5th birthday party last week, were still able to come this week. And, what a great time they had!

Jumpology is a pretty epic place to begin with, so you add in birthday fun and it is awesome!

I think I have explained before that it is just one big warehouse full of trampolines and kids can jump and jump until they can't jump any more. Or, for an hour, which ever comes first.




The kids jumped before we did the party portion of our morning, and I think they all genuinely had a great time. Plus it was a weekday morning, so it was almost as if we had the place to ourselves! And, as predicted, most of the kids spent a great deal of their hour in the foam pit line. That is always a hit for kids and adults alike.  But, they didn't stay planted the whole time, Bryce's dad Jason--being the awesome dad he is--played dodge ball with the kids (mostly the boys) and was a ruckus-enabler much to their delight.  The kids also bounced and ran up the trampoline ramps before we herded them all together for group pictures.


The kids even got to jump in the pit all together after we snapped that awesome shot, and I got even greater pictures of a pit full of kids! (The rules state one at a time and you can't jump until the person before you crawls out of the pit, but our birthday coordinator was awesome, and as I said, we practically had the place to ourselves!)




After jumping until exhaustion, the kids piled into our party room where they were very excited at the presence of a birthday doughnut cake!  Grace's idea was a hit!  They also had water and applesauce to go with their birthday breakfast treat. We had decided when planning the party that putting a lot of food on a belly that just jumped for an hour wasn't the best plan--so this seemed perfect!


We of course made the birthday boys pose for pictures, and they each got a birthday song sung to them.






Being the evil mommy that I am, I made the decision to not open presents until we got home, but I did let them open the superhero capes I had made for them for their party.  Of course my kid says "I don't want to wear that," after I put on the cape I HAND MADE him! There went several hours of work! Oh, well, I will put it with the dress up things.


Both boys really did have a great time and seemed to enjoy sharing their special day with preschool friends.  So, Grace and I kept the party rolling.  We took the boys to McDonald's for lunch and a little play time after.

I am so glad Grace suggested the boys sharing a party back in December. This was the perfect plan for two best buds who turn 5 within weeks of each other!



1 Response to "It's Your Birthday Party JUMP, JUMP!"

  1. BEST birthday party EVER!! Emmy's little laugh at the end of Bryce's happy birthday song cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel